What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When enquiring and filling out a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, postal address, phone number or other details to help us with your enquiry.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our website. All of our forms have an Opt In only tick box which you must tick if you are happy for us (to use the information you have sent us) to send you information on new products/special offers etc.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you, to make contact with you regarding a service you would like us to provide you with. We will also use this information to stay in contact with you if you decide to contract us to complete a job for you.
- You must “Opt in” (on the website forms) to receive additional communication about our other services.
- Once we have completed a job for you, your details will be held on file and can be destroyed upon your request which we must receive in writing.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply via the website is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
You are consenting to us using your personal information as set out in this Privacy statement by continuing to use the website and supplying personal information to us via the website, forms or e-mail addresses shown.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- collect anonymous statistics on the use of the website
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings or via the cookies opt in / opt out at the bottom of this website. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect your experience .
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. We have implemented the following:
Google Analytics cookies which monitors user activity across the website.
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
We will inform you (whilst collecting your data via a form on the website) if we intend to use your data for any marketing purposes such as sales offers or news about our company. You can opt in or Opt out of this via a tick box across all of the forms on the website. Alternatively, you can contact us and request for any information we hold about you to be removed.
GDPR gives you rights, which are summarised below:
- You have the right for confirmation as to whether your personal data is being processed.
- You have the right to obtain free information about any of your personal data we hold.
- You have the right to add information, update any incomplete information, and change incorrect information held about you.
- You have the right to have any of your personal data erased as long as the processing of that data is no longer required.
- You have the right to request a copy of any personal data we hold about you in commonly used computer format.
- You have the right to withdraw consent that we can send you email communication.